OpenVSP 3.2.1 is a release of mostly bugfixes. Most of the fixes are small items expected to accompany a big release like 3.2.0. However, the most significant fix has been a problem with all of v3. So, although it is small, everyone should go ahead and update.
- Background control GUI converted to be programmatic
- Fix inconsistent orientation of triangles from CompGeom
- Fix orientation of symmetrical actuator disk normal vectors
- Improve feature lines and XSec highlights with blunt trailing edges
- Don’t write un-needed Matlab DegenGeom file for VSPAERO