Perhaps sooner than expected and perhaps less feature rich than expected. This release is almost all bug fixes — you’ll certainly want to make the jump.
Not a lot of details this time around — I’ll let the short descriptions speak for themselves.
- Calculate average and weighted chord and solidity for props
- Expand API coverage
- Improve CMake to help FLTK build on Linux
- Add names to exported STEP files.
- Update GLM to 0.9.9.5
- Fix skin friction equations
- Multiple FEA GUI Fixes
- Don’t assume FEA skin is first component
- IGES Structure Parm Name Collision (Thanks Jim Fenbert)
- STEP Structure missing options
- Overlapping Prop XSecs
- Register missing attachment enums w/ API
- Protect 4-dig airfoils from out of bounds parms
- Improve ResetRemapID behavior
- Fix problems with prop and file airfoils
- Add missing GUI handling of read-file XSecs for body of revolution
- Silence a bunch of warnings
- Use equal arc len parameterization for super ellipses