OpenVSP 3.2.2 is another bugfix release. Some small, but a few that have been longstanding problems. Everyone should update to get the benefit of these fixes.
- Specify units when writing STEP files.
- Specify dimensional tolerance when writing STEP files.
- Fix wing updating with zero tip chord, zero taper, etc.
- VSPAERO Remove additional swirl component in front of actuator disk.
- Fix airfoil trimming bug introduced in 3.2.1
- Eliminate divide by zero for trim/closure parameters with zero chord.
- Fix bug introduced when DegenGeom GUI was made programmatic.
… Read more
OpenVSP 3.2.1 is a release of mostly bugfixes. Most of the fixes are small items expected to accompany a big release like 3.2.0. However, the most significant fix has been a problem with all of v3. So, although it is small, everyone should go ahead and update.
- Background control GUI converted to be programmatic
- Fix inconsistent orientation of triangles from CompGeom
- Fix orientation of symmetrical actuator disk normal vectors
- Improve feature lines and XSec highlights with blunt trailing edges
- Don’t write un-needed Matlab DegenGeom file for VSPAERO
… Read more