OpenVSP Version 3.0.3
OpenVSP 3.0.3 includes a handful of bug fixes and small improvements to the 3.0 series. Versions 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 included quick fixes for urgent last minute bugs — but they did not include a complete release note.
API Users Note:
The calling arguments in four functions were changed: CutXSec, CopyXSec, PasteXSec, and InsertXSec. See Wiki for details.
Improvements since 3.0.0 include:
- Extend API to allow changing Wing Driver Groups
- Add VSPExit to API to return exit value to host batch environment
- Add DegenGeom to API / Scripting
- API now references Cut/Copy/Past/Insert XSec to Geom not XSecSurf
Bug fixes since 3.0.0 include:
- Fix crash caused by dynamic Parm GUIs and undo-friendly sliders (3.0.1)
- Fix crash when mixing 4-digit airf