This version includes some nice improvements, but also a bunch of small bug fixes that have been preventing people from getting work done. If you’ve been hitting these, you’ll certainly want to update.
- Issue error when you try to set secondary & primary sweep location equal
- New NACA 4-Digit airfoil code, much improved representation of shape
- Custom components now support scaling
- Custom components now support default sources
- Custom components now support set center of rotation
- Custom components now support surface type flag setting
- Can now edit name, group, description of user parameters
Bug fixes include:
- Fix scripting on Linux – scripting, custom components, advanced links
- Improve robustness of triangle splitting (CompGeom, DegenGeom, etc)
- Use strict IEEE FP on Windows for Triangle, fix crashes in CompGeom
- Initialize strings to , fix DegenGeom crash on Windows
- Advanced parameter links force update on compile
- Prevent AWave slice angle from going to 0 (Mach=infinity).
- Set file name when opening files from command line. Thanks Jim.
- Remove assumption on # of user parms. Thanks Erik.