OpenVSP 3.2.2 is another bugfix release. Some small, but a few that have been longstanding problems. Everyone should update to get the benefit of these fixes.
- Specify units when writing STEP files.
- Specify dimensional tolerance when writing STEP files.
- Fix wing updating with zero tip chord, zero taper, etc.
- VSPAERO Remove additional swirl component in front of actuator disk.
- Fix airfoil trimming bug introduced in 3.2.1
- Eliminate divide by zero for trim/closure parameters with zero chord.
- Fix bug introduced when DegenGeom GUI was made programmatic.