OpenVSP 3.2.3 is a periodic update. Nothing huge here shoving it out the door, but enough good things have accumulated in the last month that a release should be useful to people. Both fixes and features, everyone should update.
- Added slew control to skinning. Slew controls the direction of surface curves ‘in’ the surface – where Angle is ‘out’ of the surface.
- Change default skinning parameters to simulate v2′s Fuse2 component.
- Export wireframe as Plot3D file (thanks Joe Derlaga)
- Improve nearest point search algorithms in Code-Eli should help CFDMesh and FitModel.
- Cache derivative calculations in Code-Eli – should speed CFDMesh some
- Added reversed triangle detection and removal to CFDMesh
- Tweaked CFD